Weight

Weight
Welcome To The Strength Academy Blog!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Training updates

Another British Masters weightlifting championship at the weekend and I won my group in the 85kg class with a 190kg total and some very close attempts on 2 PBs for what would have been a 210 total. Kettlebells will feature in a big way over the next several months as I climb the ranks and see what I am made of. Weightlifting will continue with new goals and a solid progressive program for my aim of a 230-250kg total at the end of this year.

Grip training to be resurrected as well as it is always good fun and does carryover to many sports - especially the endurance side of kettlebell sport.

Looking forward to the new website shortly and then letting the business grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment